MARKED AS: SUCCESSFUL
Errors found when opening the Titan Security Software:
1. Invalid parameter. File or directory does not exist C:\Windows\system32\pdoxusrs.lck. Permission denied. Cannot access directory.
2. Failed to save event to Titan Database
3. Error checking alias. An error occurred while attempting to initialise the Borland Database engine (error $210D)
These may not be related but as yet have not fully tested each scenario. So far the attempts to fix the issue have been:
1. restart PC
This has been done prior to step 2. but has not been tested as a solution on its own.
2. rename all instances of the PDOXUSRS.LCK file
Renamed all instances of the above file, Titan started successfully.
1. Go to Windows File Explorer, in the search field type in PDOXUSRS.LCK
2. when the two files have been found, right click and rename them to PDOXUSRS.LCK.OLD and open up the Titan software.